At Mindsize, we build some of the largest eCommerce sites on the planet. Our team, comprised of the most respected minds in the eCommerce space, is looking for a qualified Digital Project Coordinator to join our team.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and smooth operation of various eCommerce projects, including site deployment, performance optimization, custom software, integrations, and platform migrations, as well as ensuring adherence to the Agile / Scrum rituals.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help our store owner partners achieve their business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements while ensuring that the store owners we work with are delighted at every touchpoint.
What’s Different About Us?
- eCommerce Focused – everything we do is focused on the needs of the store owners we serve, and we don’t take work outside of the eCommerce world.
- Giant Impact – you will directly impact the workflows that run entire eCommerce businesses.
- Speed – we pride ourselves on the speed with which we react to requests from our store owners and get faster by learning from every task, every sprint, and every project.
- Culture – we place a high value on our mission, our values, and our team members.
You’ll want to work with us if you like:
- Setting a plan for a project and seeing it through to completion.
- Scoping requirements and distilling those requirements into user stories.
- Collaborating with internal teams to design, develop, and implement digital projects.
- Delivering projects on time and on budget with careful attention to quality and detail.
- Communicating with a wide variety of people on a daily basis and acting as the liaison between all of them.
We’d love to work with you if:
- You have proven work experience as a Digital Project Manager.
- You are both familiar with and believe in both the concepts and the rituals behind Scrum and Agile project management.
- You are comfortable working on a self-directed team as a servant leader and coordinator, not a manager.
- You’re familiar with project management and time tracking software like Jira and Harvest.
- You can juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have excellent organization and time management skills.
Bonus Points for:
- Certification as a Scrum Master or Agile practitioner.
- Previous experience working in eCommerce.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.