Do you enjoy helping business owners find solutions to their problems? Mindsize has been growing exponentially, and we’re looking for talented, technically-minded salespeople to join our team. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our agency’s continued and sustainable growth.
Relationship Coordinator responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new opportunities, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services, we’d like to meet you.
What’s Different About Us?
- eCommerce Focused – everything we do is focused on the needs of the store owners we serve, and we don’t take work outside of the eCommerce world.
- Giant Impact – you will directly impact the workflows that run entire eCommerce businesses.
- Speed – we pride ourselves on the speed with which we react to requests from our store owners and get faster by learning from every task, every sprint, and every project.
- Culture – we place a high value on our mission, our values, and our team members.
You’ll want to work with us if you like:
- Helping business owners find solutions to complex problems.
- Learning the stories of successful store owners and becoming a part of the next chapter of their stories.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Participating in exhibitions or conferences as a member of a well-respected team.
We’d love to work with you if:
- You have proven experience in both sales and account management in an agency environment.
- You are a fast learner with a passion for sales.
- You are comfortable working on a self-directed team.
- You are self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
Bonus Points for:
- Previous experience in an agency sales role.
- Previous experience working in eCommerce.